Thursday, November 15, 2007

Updates...

1) LHA - School pictures are in, packaged, and ready to be delivered! Yay! I will be dropping them off at the school Monday evening (late afternoon). The waiting game is finally over! :)

2) I am booked for the rest of the year. I am still taking newborns since their arrival is somewhat unexpected. I know I have several January moms to be, so if they come a few weeks early in December that's not a problem. Just remember to email/call me as soon as they arrive! I am picking sessions back up on January 16th (after my holiday break). If you want Valentine pictures book a session in the last two weeks of January to ensure plenty of time. I will still be blogging during my holiday break, so don't sweat it! ;)

3) In the next few days I'll be adding a couple of more holiday cards and birth announcements. Keep your eyes out next week for those!

No comments: