Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New things coming...

I am currently in the process of designing my new website with new look. Call it a makeover for 2008 if you will! I am really excited about it and have been trying to get this going for weeks. I am now down to the last process of proof reading, doing double takes, and fixing last minute details. I am hoping to launch it this weekend! I wanted to give you a sneak peek (because how can I not?!) of one of the pages, so I thought I would choose this page below. It's one of the neat new features I am offering and that is a calendar for the public to view my schedule. That way if a date is booked, it will be marked. Pretty cool huh? I am also in the works of offering a client proofing gallery on here as well. That will take a little bit more time...but will be so very worth it! Enjoy! :)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so talented and creative! It looks awesome!!

Anonymous said...

I cant wait Jenny!! It really looks so cool. Congratulations, I am so happy for you and I cant wait to see your business continue to grow!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture of Lisa's son Jenny. Great job! Celeste