Wednesday, April 16, 2008

J and N - Sneak Peek


Engagement pictures (E:Sessions as they are being called these days) are always so much fun! I had the pleasure of meeting J and N today down in Galveston for their engagement portraits. It was a beautiful day down at the strand and we had a lot of fun walking around and doing several laps...who knew a session could also be a workout?! :) We then headed down to the beach where the waves were fierce. I haven't seen waves like that since a tropical storm came through. We managed the wind and got some amazing shots! Good luck this summer near Dallas for your big day!! :)










Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait until I can tell people I knew you before you were rich and famous. You have more talent then you know. I love watching your work grow. Keep at it!

-LP