Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The cat is out of the bag...

...so to speak. Well, there is no hiding it any longer. What is it you ask? My belly bump. Yes, that's correct - I'm pregnant! :) I'm almost 14 weeks and cruising right into my second trimester. A lot of people have asked why I cut down my sessions to only four a month...and that would be why! My first trimester was rough with morning sickness, but I am sailing through it just fine now. You will start seeing some of my maternity pictures as I progress...I love taking my own! :) I'm due in early January (and we aren't finding out if it's a boy or girl!), so I will go on maternity leave at Thanksgiving. I will, however, continue to do newborn pictures during my maternity leave since you can't control when they arrive! :) So here is my 13 week belly picture...enjoy! :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kari Wright said...

So cute!! I think b/c you aren't finding out this time...it will be a girl! LOL Guess we shall see in Jan!

SunKissed said...

Thanks Kari! Well...Austin was a surprise baby and he was a boy, so who knows! :) I just think surprises are fun and I like to drive my family and friends crazy! ;)