Sunday, November 23, 2008

Back home...

Hello everyone, I am back home from the hospital (still pregnant!). I am on complete bed rest until I am 36 weeks pregnant. Thankfully there are lap tops to keep me busy! I am currently editing sessions and will be playing catch up with proofs. I have one session scheduled in the next week or so and will get with you regarding arrangements with that. Otherwise nothing else will change! Send me your orders and I'll get them shipped directly to your home. If you have any questions feel free to email me! Thanks again for keeping Baby Tres and me in your thoughts.

If you are interested in viewing my holiday cards all you have to do is go to the CLIENT section on the right hand side of my website. Enter in the case sensitive password: Holiday

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

MommaCeleste said...

Hey Jenny. I'm so glad you're home! I'll give you a call tomorrow. Hey, to log into client how do I do that? I don't see it on your blog or the main webpage. Let me know. Thanks!

SunKissed said...

Thanks Celeste! All you have to do is enter my website (where it says portraits) and on the right hand side you will see where it says CLIENTS. Enter there. It will then ask you for a password and enter in the word: Holiday