Monday, December 8, 2008

Holiday 2008 Update


I am 36 weeks today, so that means I am off of bed rest and medication. Since I am 9 months pregnant I am fair game now! This is a great holiday present for me as I can really get on the ball with finishing all last minute orders. I will keep you all update when Baby Tres decides to make his/her grand entrance! I should be back from maternity leave by February.

Speaking of orders...all holiday orders need to be placed before December 15th. That will ensure you get your order before Christmas.

Here is maybe one of my last maternity portraits...holiday style! Thanks everyone who was keeping Baby Tres in your thoughts and prayers!

2 comments:

Jenny Hintze said...

Wow! Now that is a belly, girl! I hope you're feeling well. Glad you're off of bed rest.

Anonymous said...

Now that is one gift worth giving.