Thursday, October 4, 2007

I've been tagged...

So, a fellow photographer friend (http://www.ambershereephotography.blogspot.com/) has tagged my blog! I am suppose to list 8 things about myself...here they go:

1) I am 25 years old...eek are women suppose to list their age?! ;)
2) I have been married for over 4 years.
3) I have two handsome sons (Austin who is 2.5 and Jacob who is 9 months).
4) I have a degree in nursing and was an OB nurse before I became a SAHM. I do pick up a few shifts here and there when they are busy...usually no more then 2-3 shifts a month.
5) I love photography...really I do. I have so much passion for it. I enjoy every session and I am always trying to bring something new to the table.
6) I love Mexican food. Casa Ole and Los Cucos are my favorite places to eat.
7) I am never late. I am usually 15mins early to any place I have to be at. I am knocking on wood as we speak! ;)
8) I am a happy, down to earth, easy going kind of lady. I love to laugh, I love to smile, and I love to make others feel the same.

Thanks Amber! :)

No comments: