Friday, October 19, 2007

Third Time's A Charm...


...for perfect weather, that is. It was a gorgeous day for school pictures. The humidity was low, the breeze felt great, and the temperature stayed in the low 80's. The last 30 kids did super today and had a blast with the tricycle and wagon. This school has the best students as they all did a fantastic job with their school pictures. I will keep you all updated as the pictures get edited and printed. I will put some up on my website under my portfolio section in the children section. I know a few of the parents have sent me emails regarding if they were up yet or not and so far I have 5 pictures up. I will add more as I edit them! :) Thanks to Billie Carr for the opportunity and pleasure of being your school photographer. You have a wonderful school with terrific students and staff and I had such a great time with you all! :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: