Wednesday, June 25, 2008

1 Year Anniversary!

I can't believe that the time has come for me to celebrate my One Year Anniversary coming up this July! On July 2, 2007 I took the huge frightening jump and started my own photography business. It's amazing to look back at sessions from the beginning comparing them to my sessions now...you can see such a huge growth and transformation. I'm very proud of that and hope my second year in business brings even more growth as I learn more with every session I have. So to celebrate having done 65 sessions in my first year of business (that's more then one a week!) I want to offer some great prizes to my fantastic clients!! I've done this before and have had such a wonderful response to it that I would love to start doing this twice a year (one on my anniversary and one for the end of the year). Here it is...time to vote for your favorite picture! These pictures were chosen by me as some of my personal favorites. It was a tough decision! Congratulations for those who were chosen and I wish you all the best of luck! I will be going away to Chicago and returning Tuesday, so I hope yall can get things going (get those votes rolling in!) while I am away. The deadline is July 9th at 2359. You have 2 weeks!! Please remember all votes are subject to review.

Rules:
1) You may only vote once.
2) You can send out the link to as many people (friends/family) as you'd like.
3) Choose your favorite! :)

Prizes:
First place: 12x18 of the picture and $50 gift card to SunKissed
Second place: 12x18 of the picture and $25 gift card to SunKissed
Third place: 11x14 of the picture
Fourth place: Wallet album (holds 16 wallets)

Contestants (in random order):

Picture 1:
Photobucket

Picture 2:
Photobucket

Picture 3:
Photobucket

Picture 4:
Photobucket

Picture 5:
Photobucket

Picture 6:
Photobucket

Picture 7:
Photobucket

Picture 8:
Photobucket

Picture 9:
Photobucket

Picture 10:
Photobucket

Picture 11:
Photobucket

Picture 12:
Photobucket

Picture 13:
Photobucket

Picture 14:
Photobucket

Picture 15:
Photobucket


1 comment:

Beth Leyva said...

WOW Jenny! Congratulations on one year! Time flies when you are having fun!!