Sunday, June 1, 2008

Baby E - Sneak Peek


This little guy is 17 days old and today just happened to be his due date! We had a maternity session scheduled, but wouldn't you know it, he decided to come that very same day! He beat us to it...playing jokes already! :) His father is currently over in Afghanistan (I hear he is the best Marine Corps pilot there is!) and we were able to get some wonderful shots with Baby E holding his wings. Very sweet! B family, here is your sneak peek!





Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness! I didn't know there was a Sneak Peek! I'm so delighted to see these and they are just amazing. I can't wait to see them all, great job!

Anonymous said...

I was there when these pictures were taken and i am in awe at the moments captured. I can hardly wait to see the rest of them.

SunKissed said...

Glad you enjoyed the sneak peek! :) He is such a sweet little guy!

Anonymous said...

Wow! They are AWESOME! What a great job. I can't wait to see the rest. You guys rock.

Anonymous said...

These are awesome pictures! He's such a little man! I just want to kiss his little toes:)