Saturday, January 10, 2009

3 weeks and counting...


My precious baby boy is 3 weeks old today! My how time flies by. He is doing absolutely wonderful and I couldn't ask for a sweeter little angel! Going from two to three kids has been much easier then I ever expected. My two older sons are an amazing help and adore their little brother. January has been a busy month for me filled with birthdays (my two older sons turned four and two) and a few newborn portrait sessions (which I always love!). I come off of maternity leave on February 15th (officially) and very excited! I have taken lots of newborn pictures of Isaac and thought I would share a few with you all. Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!

The blog contest will be up on the 17th!!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: