Saturday, January 17, 2009

It's that time of year!

It's contest time again! At the end of each year I hold a contest of my favorite portraits taken during the year. I leave it up to you to vote for your favorite! This year is going to be a tad different since I held a contest last summer. Portraits taken after that contest are eligible. The rules are pretty simple...anyone can vote and you may only vote once. You are more then welcome to forward this on to your friends and family as well! The contest will end on January 31st at 11:59pm. The winner will be announced shortly after. The prize is a free portrait session any time in 2009!!!

Good luck everyone!

#1 Photobucket

#2 Photobucket

#3 Photobucket

#4 Photobucket

#5 Photobucket

#6 Photobucket

#7 Photobucket

#8 Photobucket

#9 Photobucket

#10 Photobucket

#11 Photobucket

#12 Photobucket

I'm not sure why the poll has the numbers mixed up...but keep the votes coming in!

No comments: