Thursday, August 2, 2007

Blue Jean Thursday


I attempted a new series of cute pictures using good old nakey skin and blue jeans against my black back drop. I think I have some work to do as far as the shot with the adult and baby. I was wanting him to hold on to my jeans with him looking up at me, but he is too good of a baby and stares at the camera - God love him. The shots of the boys came out pretty good. There were a couple of them hitting each other, staring at each other, laughing together, and hugging each other. They really do go through all the emotions that they possibly can. They are cute as can be. One thing I did notice when editing the pictures is that they are two different skin tones. My youngest has a pink hue and my oldest has a golden hue. So seeing them side by side makes this noticeable...I guess you learn something new every day right? Interesting.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: