Monday, September 15, 2008

Ike


Due to damage my family has suffered from Ike's wrath, I will be behind on editing pictures about a week or two. My house has become a safe haven and shelter for my family (who lives near Clear Lake) and playing hostess takes up some time that I usually have for editing pictures. I will say we were VERY lucky to have minimal roof damage (patch of shingles missing) from Ike, but I didn't expect too much damage living out here in the north-west side of Houston. Although it was a very scary night, indeed. I hope and pray that all of you are safe. Ike was a monster of a storm and hopefully our area is free from another major hurricane for another 25 years. I know most of my clients are in the Clear Lake/Galveston area. If we have a session scheduled on the beach in the next month or two I will be contacting you shortly. If you have any questions or concerns about an upcoming session please feel free to email me!

No comments: