Sunday, September 28, 2008

M - Sneak Peek


This being my first session post-Ike I have learned a few things. One lesson learned is that things are still not back to normal as far as parks/gardens go. We found that out when arriving at our destination only to find it being closed early. Since I use natural light we had to dart across town to our back up destination - downtown Houston. We made it in time and it ended up working out well, but the drive getting there was a nightmare (especially for two pregnant women)! ;) J and J, thank you for a wonderful maternity session and can't wait to meet your new bundle of joy! Here is your sneak peek with more pictures coming soon!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Splendid Photography said...

I love this set! I wish you could come and do mine for me.