Saturday, September 6, 2008

S - Sneak Peek


This adorable and new Texan just turned the big two! We did a combination session to celebrate her birthday and upcoming Halloween. I always love doing Halloween sessions to see the children in their costumes! She was the cutest and nicest witch I've seen! :) W Family, thank you for being patient during the weather reschedules we had. I think it was worth it though with the beautiful weather we had this evening down in Clear Lake! Here is your sneak peek with more portraits coming your way!




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

B said...

adorable, I'd love to know where that costume came from!

SunKissed said...

I think she bought it at the Chilren's Place...but I'm not 100%. It's darling isn't it?!

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures Jenny!!!!! they took my breathe away...Thank you Thank you!!
Brandy- yes i bought it at children's place! They have a couple of really cute ones!

Lisa said...

Love those pics! I especially like the one with the Iris (my favorite flower).

:-)