Monday, July 2, 2007

Birth


After many comments over a months period of time of how I should venture into the photography world as a profession and not just a hobby - I did. I took the leap...a big huge frightening leap mind you. On this very day I decided to go ahead and do it. After deliberating over names of my potential business I had nothing concrete. All these wonderful names were coming to mind, but I felt as though they were not fitting to my ideas and creations. A friend of mind came up with a name and wouldn’t you know, it fit like a glove. SunKissed. What a perfect fit describing my exact line of photography – natural lighting. Scrambling to my computer to see if the name was already taken I went to check it out. To my blissful surprise, it was free. Could it be true? Not waiting a single moment I registered and received my domain name for the world wide web – http://www.sunkissedphotos.com/. It was real! How exciting as my first step with my new found business, but wait…now what?

No comments: