Saturday, July 28, 2007

Perseverance Has It’s Price

I now have a cold from the weather. That will teach me to play in the rain. And by all means who gets a cold in July? Seriously. I am praying to the good lord above that I am well by Wednesday’s photo shoot. I’m going to need all the strength I have to be able to shoot not one, but two little girls. I’ve never done a photo shoot for a little girl, let alone two. I’m going to need patience and my health to get me through this one. Thank goodness they are cute little angels or I might need meds to help me get through it! I have some new props that I am trying out and looking forward to seeing the end result.

1 comment:

Jamie @ *that* mom said...

Can't wait to see the results too! I just love looking at your pictures Jenny. I am so excited for you and this business. I might seriously have to come to Texas so you can shoot Ben!