Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Take Two


Is it really too much to ask for a little cooperation from my boys? Probably. We took a family trip to the park in hopes that I could capture a few good shots. My youngest son was very uncooperative. Not only was he completely oblivious to the fact that I was trying to take pictures of him, but would not look at me or smile. I guess I should lighten up considering he is 6 months old right? My oldest did pretty good, but kept wandering into the areas of dirt filled with mud. Not to mention mosquitoes were pestering us trying to get a bite in every few minutes. So, the trip was cut short and I only captured a few shots. Although they were pretty good…I would have liked more. There will be more days to come of great quality photo capturing moments. It’s all about patience. When we got home I did attempt to get a few shots with my youngest son using a prop that my mother had just bought for me. I felt very comfortable using the prop outside and maybe that’s the way I need to lean. Outdoor props. I should really look into a bench, chair, or something to that affect.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


No comments: