Thursday, July 5, 2007

Loco for Logo?


One of the next tasks I set for myself was getting the website up and running. I came across several decisions, problems, and set backs. One of the first decisions I encountered was overall theme or look to my site. What were my colors going to be? Logo? Theme? I was overwhelmed all at once. I sat back in my chair, took a deep breath, and thought. I thought about the name SunKissed. What came to mind with those words? Visions of pink, orange, outdoors, bright, vivid, and colors ran through my mind. Ok, it’s a start and something to work with. I attempted my logo first. I had the words sunkissed photography written in black with pink and orange dots. It looked good. Not perfect, but a great draft. I consulted my friend again and she helped me finalize it into a riveting logo. It was beautiful and filled with my personality - pink, orange, and butterflies. I uploaded my new logo on to my website and hit publish. I had a solid start…a name, logo, colors, and theme. Whew!

No comments: