Wednesday, July 25, 2007

WWW Mania...

…and no I don’t mean the wonderful world of wrestling. For the past three days I have been putting together my website piece by piece. This is no easy task. I consider myself to be computer savvy, but this has pushed my knowledge to the max. Creating a website from scratch is making me use my creativity side in more ways then I would like. I’m designing every little detail and every little button down to the wire. I know it will take time and a lot of patience, but this is going a lot slower then I had envisioned. Not to mention everything I do is being done by trial and error. Sometimes things won’t work, flow, or go with what I need and have to be redone. Going back to the drawing board for something you have worked on for three hours is very frustrating. But I know in the end it will all be worth it. Patience is a virtue right?

No comments: